1800 026 036
Housekeeping, the heartbeat of a hotel…
ahs hospitality is seeking Housekeepers and Room Attendants for those that have a passion for the hotel industry, attention to detail and service with a genuine smile.
With locations across the culture capital of Australia, we work with a series of iconic hotels in Melbourne and we want you to become part of the team!
We currently have a range of casual and part time housekeeping roles ready to go in the Melbourne CBD, South Yarra, Richmond, North Melbourne and Moonee Ponds areas
Working some of the best hours the hospitality service industry can offer, we would be pleased to connect with you. Service with a smile is our mantra and we truly believe we are the best outsourced service company you could choose to work with.
You will be provided with training, development and an environment filled with team spirit. In return we ask you to bring your shining personality and will to enhance each and every guests experience.
This role requires the following abilities:
- High standard of cleanliness and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Enjoy working with people
- Capacity to work in a physical role
- Ability to work fast and thorough
- Good communication skills
- Professional attitude and strong customer service skills
- Good availability during weekdays and available to work on a rotating roster
- Time management and organisation skills
In reward we offer:
- Training and development
- The opportunity to be a part of a vibrant and dedicated team
- Discounts and additional benefits on private health insurance
- Access to MyDiscounts - discounts on everyday shopping needs
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Please note that applicants must have the right to work in Australia, with full work rights preferred.