1800 026 036
Housekeeping, the heartbeat of a hotel…
ahs hospitality has recently partnered with Melbourne's newest 5 star hotel, the Melbourne Marriott Hotel Docklands and is seeking housekeepers and room attendants for those that have a passion for the hotel industry, attention to detail and service with a genuine smile.
Opening in early June, we are seeking team members to assist with opening and running the housekeeping services at the hotel. With a range of casual and part time housekeeping roles ready to go, ahs hospitality can offer you some of the most flexible hours and shifts to suit your needs.
Service with a smile is our mantra and we truly believe we are the best outsourced service company you could choose to work with.
You will be provided with training, development and an environment filled with team spirit. In return we ask you to bring your shining personality and will to enhance each and every guests experience.
This role requires the following abilities:
- High standard of cleanliness and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Enjoy working with people
- Capacity to work in a physical role
- Ability to work fast and thorough
- Good communication skills
- Professional attitude and strong customer service skills
- Good availability during weekdays and available to work on a rotating roster
- Time management and organisation skills
In reward we offer:
- Training and development
- The opportunity to be a part of a vibrant and dedicated team
- Discounts and additional benefits on private health insurance
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Please note that applicants must have the right to work in Australia, with full work rights preferred.