1800 026 036
Imagine being a part of an Australian legend.
Imagine contributing to what many Australians dream of…
travelling our wonderful nation by rail.
This is a great opportunity to start your new work journey with us!
We are looking for reliable and enthusiastic people who are keen to work, looking after the trains that come into Darwin, NT.
The role includes general housekeeping duties like bedmaking, making up carriages, dining carriage and lounge. Either part time-with sick leave and annual leave or casual positions available.
Successful candidates will have:
* Previous housekeeping experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel, or a willingness to learn housekeeping
* Extremely high standard of cleanliness and attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Knowledge of safe and efficient housekeeping procedures
* Flexibility to work
* Professional attitude and strong customer service skills
* Unrestricted rights to work in Australia
Shifts include Tuesday and Wednesday each week.
All training and PPE will be provided.
If you are interested please do not hesitate in applying, this is a great opportunity!
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.