1800 026 036
Housekeeping, the heart of a hotel
ahs hospitality is seeking Room Attendants to join our Housekeeping team. The role is responsible for servicing and maintaining guestrooms to the required standard in a timely manner.
We are looking for team members that are seeking long term part time roles and have an aptitude for service and attention to detail.
Working with ahs, you can expect:-
- Commitment to equal opportunities and positive staff culture
- Easy access to Public Transport
- Permanent part time positions = job security + accrued annual leave + sick/carers leave
- Some flexibility on starting/finishing times
- Minimum hours per week
- Ability to request days off for family commitments - school, sports, assembly
We service rooms 7 days a week - so let us know when you are available on a regular basis and ahs will provide part time hours that suit both you and our business.
You will be provided with training, development and an environment filled with team spirit.
This role requires the following abilities:
High standard of cleanliness and attention to detail
- You must have the capacity to work in a physical role
- Ability to work fast and thorough
- Professional attitude and strong customer service skills
- Good availability during weekdays ( min 3 days) and/or weekends and public holidays
- Time management and organisation skills
Experience is preferred - but applications are welcome from hospitality staff familiar with the role requirements.
Please note that applicants must have the right to work in Australia, with full work rights preferred.