1800 026 036
- Job-type Contract
Are you interested in working as a Housekeeping Attendant, and have a passion for quality, customer service and working in a close-knit team?
This is your opportunity to join the vibrant team at AHS Hospitality - leaders in Outsourced Hospitality Guest Services.
AHS Hospitality are seeking team members who have an eye for detail, excellent communication skills and experience in hospitality to work in a new role based in South Australia.
The positions available are Part Time, with a rotational roster over a fortnightly basis.
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous housekeeping experience, preferred but not essential
- High standards of cleanliness and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Time management and organisation skills
- Flexibility to work on weekdays/weekends and holidays
- Professional, can-do attitude
- Rights to work within Australia
What we offer:
- Various reward and recognition progframs
- Well established, dynamic and supportive culture
- Commitment to safety and team member development
- Long-term housekeeping career opportunities
To apply, please send your resume through to Paul Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note applicants must have the right to work in Australia, with full work rights preferred.
This is a role for residents of SA - no relocation opportunities are available.