1800 026 036
Do you have a passion for quality in customer service?
This is your opportunity to join our supportive team at ahs hospitality, the leaders in Outsourced Hospitality Guest Services.
ahs hospitality are currently seeking enthusiastic vibrant Room Attendants for the Cape Schanck, Mornington Peninsula area.
Applicants must possess an eye for detail, excellent communication skills, with experience in 4 or 5 star environment preffered but not essential.
Permanent Part Time positions available, with a secure rotational roster over a fortnightly basis, suited to candidates with flexibility Monday to Sunday.
This is your chance to work alongside a market leading brand and advance your housekeeping career within a supportive and dynamic environment!
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous Housekeeping experience, preferred but not essential
- Extremely high standard of cleanliness and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Time Management and Organisation Skills
- Knowledge of safe and efficient housekeeping procedures
- Flexibility to work on weekdays/weekends and public holidays
- Professional attitude and strong customer service skills
- Rights to work in Australia
In return we offer:
- Various reward and recognition programs
- Well established, dynamic and supportive culture
- Commitment to safety and team member development
- Long term housekeeping career opportunitie
- Access to MYDiscounts - discounts on everyday shopping needs
Please note that applicants must have the right to work in Australia and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.