1800 026 036
Do you have Housekeeping experience in hotels or wanting to start your career in hospitality?
ahs hospitality is a leading provider of outsourced housekeeping management to the hospitality industry in Australia and New Zealand and we are currently looking for Room Attendants to join us in Coogee.
The position is Permanent Part Time, with a secure rotational roster over a fortnightly basis, suited to candidates with flexibility Monday to Sunday. Shift starts around 8:30a.m. and finishing early afternoon depending on hotel occupancy.
Your day will include...
- Servicing and maintaining guestrooms to the required standard in a timely manner.
- Adhering hotel and company policies and procedures.
Key attributes include:
- Previous housekeeping is desirable although training will be provided
- High standard of cleanliness and attention to detail
- Ability to work fast and thorough
- Time management and organisation skills
- Good communication skills
- Professional attitude and strong customer service skills
- Good availability during weekdays and available to work on a rotating roster
In return we offer:
- Busy and physically active work
- Flexible 7 days rotating roster
- Well established, dynamic and supportive culture
- Career progression opportunities
- Potential for future national relocation
- Commitment to team member safety
To apply, please send your resume through "Apply Now".
Please note that applicants must have the right to work in Australia and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.