1800 026 036
ahs hospitality is a leading provider of outsourced housekeeping management services to the hospitality industry in Australia and Newzealandd.
We are currently looking for an experienced Room Attendant to join us in Canberra.
Your day will include...
- Servicing and maintaining guestrooms to the required standard in a timely manner.
- Adhering hotel and company policies and procedures.
Key attribute include:
- High standard of cleanliness and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Enjoy working with people
- Capacity to work in a very physical role
- Ability to work fast and thorough
- Experience in a similar role is desirable although training will be provided
- Good communication skills
- Professional attitude and strong customer service skills
- Good availability during weekdays and available to work on a rotating roster
- Time management and organisation skills
In return we offer:
- Flexible 7 days rotating roster
- Well established, dynamic and supportive culture
- Career progression opportunities
- Potential for future national relocation
- Commitment to team member safety
To apply, please send your resume through "Apply Now".
Please note that applicants must have the right to work in Australia and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.