1800 026 036
Housekeeping, the heart of a hotel
We are looking for team members that are seeking long term part time roles and have an aptitude for service and attention to detail.
The position is Permanent Part Time, with a secure rotational roster over a fortnightly basis, suited to candidates with flexibility Monday to Sunday. Shift generally starts at 9 a.m. and finishing early afternoon depending on hotel occupancy.
Your day will include...
- Servicing and maintaining guestrooms to the required standard in a timely manner.
- Adhering hotel and company policies and procedures.
This role requires the following abilities:
- Previous housekeeping is desirable although training will be provided
- High standard of cleanliness and attention to detail
- You must have the capacity to work in a physical role
- Ability to work fast and thorough
- Professional attitude and strong customer service skills
- Good availability during weekdays ( min 3 days) and/or weekends and public holidays
- Time management and organisation skills
Experience is preferred - but applications are welcome from hospitality staff familiar with the role requirements.
In return we offer:
- Commitment to team member safety
- Busy and physically active work
- Flexible 7 days rotating roster
- Well established, dynamic and supportive culture
- Career progression opportunities
- Potential for future national relocation
Please note that applicants must have the right to work in Australia and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.