1800 026 036
Do you have Housekeeping experience in luxury hotels, have a passion for quality and customer service?
If yes, then this is your opportunity to join the supportive and growing team at ahs hospitality. ahs hospitality is Australia's largest provider of outsourced housekeeping services, partnering with some of the biggest names in hotels.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic vibrant Public Area Attendants to join our team in Perth, WA. Applicants must possess an eye for detail, excellent communication skills and experience in a 4 or 5 star environment.
Permanent Part Time positions available, with a secure rotational roster over a fortnightly basis, suited to candidates with flexibility Monday to Sunday.
This is your chance to work alongside a market leading brand and advance your housekeeping career within a supportive and dynamic environment!
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous housekeeping experience
- Extremely high standard of cleanliness and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Time management and organisation skills
- Knowledge of safe and efficient housekeeping procedures
- Flexibility to work on weekdays/weekends and holidays
- Professional attitude and strong customer service skills
- Rights to work in Australia
This is the ideal role for someone looking for flexible part time hours over a 7 day roster. If successful you will be joining a well-established, dynamic and support culture who prides itself on its commitment to safety and team member development.
If this sounds like you then click on 'Apply for this job' and follow the prompts.
Please note that applicants must have the right to work in Australia and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.