1800 026 036
- Join a collaborative and fast paced work environment
- Part time 4 days per week
- Ongoing training and development to support your success
ahs hospitality is Australia's largest provider of outsourced housekeeping management services to the hospitality industry, partnering with some of the biggest names in hotels.
We are looking to appoint a Payroll Support Officer to join our Payroll Team. Reporting into the Payroll Manager and based in our Melbourne office you will work in a sociable, dynamic and professional environment. A typical day will look to have you assisting in the accurate and timely processing of payroll, processing employee status changes, conducting leave audits and reconciliations as well as general enquiries. This role will commence in a part time capacity of 4 days per week with a view to move to full time.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience or exposure to the payroll function
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Reliable and Dependable
- High degree of professionalism as you will be handling confidential/sensitive information on a daily basis
- Ability to work as a team
- Previous experience with Inzenius or a similar roster/payroll system would be advantageous.
This is the ideal role for someone looking for the first step into a payroll environment. If successful you will be joining a high performing team and have access to ongoing development and support. Above all, you will be proud of your personal, team and organisational success.
If this sounds like you then apply today
Click on the 'Begin' button and follow the prompts to apply online.