1800 026 036
ahs Hospitality are currently seeking cleaners to join our pathogen team, working in Quarantine hotels in Melbourne.
The positions available are Part Time, on a secure rotational roster over a fortnightly basis, suited to candidates with flexibility Monday to Sunday. Successful candidates will be required to work in line with Government cleaning and disinfectant guidelines. All training and Personal Protective Equipment will be provided.
Due to the nature of this position it is a requirement of the Victorian Health Department that anyone working in this environment do not have other employment.
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous Housekeeping experience, preferred but not essential
- High standard of cleanliness and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of safe and efficient Housekeeping procedures
- Flexibility to work weekdays, weekends and evenings
- Rights to work in Australia
In return we offer:
- Full Training in Pathogen cleans
- Providing all PPE
- Commitment to safety and team member development
- Well established, dynamic and supportive culture
- Long term Housekeeping career opportunities
- Access to MyDiscounts - discounts on everyday shopping needs
Please note that applicants must have the right to work in Australia and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.