1800 026 036
- Job-type Contract
Up to AU$20.82 per hour
Are you interested in working as a Houseman or Public Area Attendant, and have a passion for quality, customer service and working in a close-knit team?
This is your opportunity to join the vibrant team at AHS Hospitality - leaders in Outsourced Hospitality Guest Services.
AHS Hospitality are seeking team members who have an eye for detail, excellent communication skills and experience in hospitality to work in one of our multiple roles within Perth & Rottnest Island.
The positions available are Part Time, with a rotational roster over a fortnightly basis.
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience preferred
- High standards of cleanliness and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Time management and organisation skills
- Flexibility to work on weekdays/weekends and holidays
- Professional, can-do attitude
- Rights to work within Australia
What we offer:
- Various reward and recognition progframs
- Well established, dynamic and supportive culture
- Commitment to safety and team member development
- Long-term housekeeping career opportunities
To apply, please send your resume through "Apply Now".
Please note applicants must have the right to work in Australia, with full work rights preferred.
This is a role for residents of WA - no relocation opportunities are available.