1800 026 036
ahs Hospitality is an outsourced managed services business that provides housekeeping services to the accommodation sector. We are currently looking for a hands-on supervisor who is capable of running the department in the absence of the Housekeeping Manager and also willing to service rooms as required.
You will also be responsible of guiding and leading the housekeeping team to ensure the highest quality standards are maintained and all company guidelines are adhered to.
Your key responsibilities will include, however will not be limited to:
- Leading the team to ensure customer expectations are exceeded and that customer service is at the forefront of everything we do
- Leading department productivity and performance
- Ensuring delivery of hotel standards and expectations
- Implementation and monitoring of Quality Assurance practices
- Ensuring compliance with ahs Company and Hotel Policies and Procedures
- Ensuring compliance with Workplace Health and Safety Policies and Standards
We would like to hear from you if you possess the following :-
- Be available to work on weekends
- Previous experience in 4 or 5 star Hotels and a passion for the hospitality Industry
- Driving team motivation and managing performance
- Building a professional, mutual relationship with the hotel team in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Ensuring all quality standards are met through regular spot checks and inspections of rooms and public areas
- Providing on the job training, departmental orientation and training assessment
- Promoting Workplace Health and Safety and building a strong safety culture
- Experience in Allocation of boards an advantage
Please note, must have full working rights in Australia, with only successful candidates contacted.