1800 026 036
ahs hospitality is seeking expressions of interest for those that have a passion for luxury, service, food and beverage. Located on the Sunshine Coast, this iconic 5 star property will have you presenting a range of items within the rooms very own mini bar.
The positions are for a full time mini bar supervisor and part time mini bar attendants.
Working some of the best hours the hospitality service industry can offer, we would be pleased to connect with you.
You will be provided with relevant luxury training and a well-designed uniform. We ask you to bring your shining personality and smile to enhance each and every guests experience.
This role requires the following abilities:
- Daily checks of mini bar items in each room
- Replacement of used items
- Sound methods of recording consumed items
- Checks for item validity
- Re-stocking of mini bar storage units and carts
- Transportation of mini bar items
- Attention to detail of in room presentation
- Efficient and effective mindset
- Spontaneous interactions with guests staying in the hotel
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Flexibility to work on weekdays / holidays, and weekends
- Professional attitude and strong customer service skills
In reward we offer:
* Busy and physically active work
* The opportunity to be a part of a vibrant and dedicated team
* Training and development
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Please note that applicants must have the right to work in Australia, with full work rights preferred.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.