1800 026 036
- Job-type Permanent
Do you have a passion for quality, the desire to work in guest services and the drive to excel and make a difference!
If so, this is your opportunity to join the supportive and vibrant team at AHS Hospitality.
AHS Hospitality is currently seeking an experienced Houseperson / Public Area Attendant, working with an international branded hotel on a part time rotational roster.
The position requires a high degree of responsibility to attend Public Area and Houseperson duties, reporting to Housekeeping and Reception with guest requests.
This is your chance to work alongside a market leading brand and advance your housekeeping career within a supportive and dynamic environment!
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous housekeeping, houseman and/or public area experience in 4 to 5 star or luxury hotels
- Extremely high standard of cleanliness and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Time Management and Organisation Skills
- Knowledge of safe and efficient housekeeping procedures
- Flexibility to work on weekdays/weekends and holidays
- Professional attitude and strong customer service skills
- Rights to work in Australia
In return we offer:
- Opportunity for on the job training: Certificate III in Hospitality
- Various reward and recognition programs
- Well established, dynamic and supportive culture
- Commitment to safety and team member development
- Long Term Housekeeping Career Opportunities
To apply, please send your resume through "Apply Now".
Please note that applicants must have the right to work in Australia, with full work rights preferred.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.