1800 026 036
Are you an experienced Housekeeping Manager of a 4 or 5 star hotel and currently seeking to further your career.
ahs hospitality is currently seeking to hire a Part Time and Full Time experienced Houskeeping Manager in the Brisbane CBD. '
The successful candidates will be rquired to manage both the ahs team and Client relationships at site level, while thriving under the pressure and fast paced environment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated organisation and logistics skills to coordinate and allocate workloads efficiently
- A minimum of 2 years' experience
- Time management to meet deadlines in a highly pressured and rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships with industry, clients and team members
- Ability to drive budgets and achieve productivity
- Strong understanding of, and commitment to, Work Health and Safety and industry related legislative compliance requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal
- Demonstrated performance and conduct management skills
- The ability to motivate a team effectively and bring out their best every day
- Grow your career with both local and national opportunities
- Working with an established and supportive team
Please note that only people currently residing in Australia and with unlimited working rights will be considered for this opportunity. Please do not submit an application if this does not apply to you.
To apply, please send a covering letter addressing the criteria above and your resume, directly to:
Sonja Alexander - Human Resources Manager QLD/NT